Sunday, October 19, 2008

Microsoft Windows 7 Alpha @ PDC 2008

If the rumours are true, and it seems they are, then this year’s PDC (Professional Developers Conference) attendees are going to be coming away with an alpha copy of Windows 7!

I was over in Houston at the WPC (Worldwide Partner Conference) earlier this year and I got some cool stuff but nothing quite comparable to Windows 7…although one of the pens is pretty amazing (I might post up some pictures one day!).

I’m sure it will be covered with various NDA’s etc, but on the off chance it isn’t-if any of you are going to PDC 2008, I’d be most grateful if you could send me some screenshots and anything else you can.

I really hope that Windows 7 helps people get over the Anti-Vista thing that’s going on at the minute.

0 comments: